Hope Notes is a nonprofit, social networking site determined to bring more positivity and purpose to daily online activity through supporting individuals enduring life's struggles, fostering social stewardship, illuminating healthy behaviors, and promoting overall positivity and wellbeing. We are in the approval process for our 501(c)(3) status.
What Makes Hope Notes Different
There are many places you can choose to spend your online time - here is why you should choose Hope Notes - EVERYDAY!
- We save you time
- By compiling the Best of the Best blog, academic and anecdotal advice the internet has to offer
- We’re a “One-Stop-Shop” for outlets to:
- Connect with people facing the same (even potentially rare) situations as you
- Find information and advice to continue improving all aspects of your life
- Get caught up on the day’s news and media through a healthier lens
- We bypass the negativity of other sites.
- We bring you the same features, capabilities and information of other social media outlets without the negativity and the trivialness.
- We enable you to be the BEST YOU!
- From our Positivity Profile to our Positivity Place – our entire site is focused around surrounding yourself with positivity and using small opportunities to always be improving.
- Our Daily Challenges and opportunities to Give Back and Pay-It-Forward allow you to make tangible differences in the world, each day, in just seconds.
What Hope Notes Offers
Whether you are looking to improve yourself, help others, or make a difference in our world - Hope Notes has something for you!
Hope Notes' Forums
Visit Hope Notes' Forum section to share advice with others, rank advice for struggles you’ve overcome, and send uplifting messages to others in need. We also provide an avenue to connect with those who have experienced your exact struggles.
Hope Note's Support Groups
Hope Notes consolidates advice and resources on countless topics so you can get the right help you need, right when you need it. We've done the hard work sifting through sites to compile useful tools, so you can get concrete help in the quickest way possible and get back to what makes you happy faster.
Access the most positive place in the world with positive daily info, news, challenges and opportunities to give back to lift your overall wellbeing without trudging through the negativity and trivialness of other sites.
How to Get Started
People who are lonely are at a 26% increased risk of death, 9% of Americans reported they have no one with whom they can discuss important matters, 69% of adults have witnessed online cruelty, and 66% have witnessed others join in on harassment
YOU can make the world better today with Hope Notes !